Register as a New Patient
Welcome! We'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our practice and to thank you for choosing our practice. We constantly are striving to make our patients' visits more efficient. We invite you to begin your new patient registration now by following these directions:
1. Print and Fill Out the Patient Registration Form
This form tells us some basic information about you:
Patient Registration Form
2. Print and Fill Out the Medical History Form
This form helps us understand the nature of your current condition:
Medical History Form
3. Prepare for Your Office Visit
Co-Pay will be collected at the time of your appointment, or our physicians will not be able to see you.
In addition to completing the above forms, we will also require the following information for your fist visit:
- Driver's License or Other Valid Government-Issued Photo Identification
- Insurance card and any co-payment due for visit
- Referral or consultation form if applicable
- Prior X-Rays, MRI Films, CT Scans, or EMG (please bring the films or CD-ROM containing the images with the paper report)
- Any pertinent medical history such as lab results
- Please note: by law, minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
How to dress for your appointment: Sleeveless shirt, shorts, etc.
4. Get Directions to Our Office
Visit our Locations page to find a map of the office where you will see your physician and get personalized driving directions.
5. We Look Forward to Seeing You!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early if you have not yet filled out these forms. If you have completed forms with you, you only need to check in with the reception desk 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Schedule your X-Ray (if applicable) prior to your scheduled appointment so that your X-Ray results are available to your physician.
Thank you for your assistance completing this information. We look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!